Monday, March 27, 2017

Introducing Cindy!

Hi everyone! I'm happy to introduce another new member of the Mix It Up Challenge Blog DT! Say hello to Cindy! Her blog is In Love with PAPER and you'll be amazed at what you see!


My name is Cindy Messer and I live in TX with my wonderful husband of 15 years and my two, beautiful kids. I'm blessed to be a stay-at-home mom. Before becoming a mom I worked for JPMorgan as a staff accountant.

I've been crafting in one form or another since I was little. My mom taught me to sew, crochet, embroider and counted cross stitch. My true love has got to be paper crafting though. I was invited to a friend's Stampin' Up party about 20 years ago and that is where my love of paper crafts began. I love to make cards, mini albums and home decor projects.

I'm super excited to be joining The Mix It Up challenge design team. You can visit my blog athttp://inlovewithpaper.blogspot.com/

Crafty hugs,
Cindy


Welcome aboard, Cindy! So very glad you've joined the team and look forward to 'mixing it up!'

Hugs,
Leslie

No comments: