Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Welcome Irena!

Hi everyone! I'm happy to introduce another new member of the Mix It Up Challenge Blog DT! Say hello to Irena! Her blog is Irena's Art and you're going to love what you see!


My name is Irena Stefanova.

I am a loved wife, a mother of 3 children and grandmother of a beautiful girl. I am living in a small town in North-East Bulgaria. I am a very happy woman, because I have the opportunity to do what I'm interested, what I love and what fits my values and my lifestyle. I have a volunteer's soul. 

I started with cards at the end of 2013. In the fall of 2014 I was hooked to mix media and since then it remains my preferred style. Actually It is difficult for me to define my style, because I want to try everything. The challenge to go outside of my comfort zone inspires me so much. I am a fearless and curious person. My favourite media are acrilic paints and modeling paste, but you may find that I love recycling, altered stuff, gelli printing and Art Journaling. 


Links to my social media & galleries: 


Welcome aboard, Irena! I'm extremely pleased you've joined the team and look forward to 'mixing it up!'

Hugs,
Leslie

No comments: